Battery and Charger
- 6011 comes with a 288WH (24 volt, 12AH) lithium-ion battery. The 12AH battery is airline and cruise approved and delivers a range up to 13 miles. The battery charging time is for each battery is 6 to 8 hours.
- The 6011 battery can be charged with a regular home outlet. The charging details for the battery are AC 100 – 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, at 1.5 – 5 amperes. The 6011 comes with a standard 24V 2A charger in the box.
- The highly efficient lithium-ion battery provides plenty of range. The 12AH battery delivers up to 13 miles / 21 km.
- * Driving habits, temperature, weather, loading weight, road environments, and other factors may affect the range.
- The 6011 travel chair comes with two 250W engines. Each motor works independently, and they provide a total motor power of 500W. The power to climb angles up to 6 degrees.
- The 6011 is a foldable travel wheelchair. The 12AH (288WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
- The 6011 chair is equipped with a weather resistant 360-degree joystick controller. The controller contains the power on/off button, the speed selection buttons, the horn button, the battery level display, and the 360-degree joystick controller.
- The 6011 has optional accessories available including a headlight with USB charger, phone holder, cup holder, caregiver controller, and a canopy. Please click here https://comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories for more information on accessories.
- The 6011 has five speed selections and a limited top speed of 4 mph. The five speed selections will deliver 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, or 100% of the maximum speed with speed one being 20% of maximum speed and speed five being 100% of maximum speed.
Seating Area Width
- The 6011 comes with 17” wide seat. The width of the seating area is measured at the widest point between the bars that support the armrest.
Weight of the Chair
- The 6011 is a foldable chair is just 61 lbs. without battery. The 12AH battery add 6 lbs. and the total weight is 67 lbs.
- The foldable 6011support a maximum weight of 265 lbs.
- The 6011 wiring, connectors, processor, motors, and controller are weather resistant and are able to resist light rain and winds. It is important to understand that none of the electronics are weather or waterproof and should avoid heavy rains or submersion in water.
- The 6011 comes with pneumatic tires. The rear tires are 16” and the front tires are 8”.
- The reclining 6011 comes with an optional headrest which can be purchased at the https://comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories
- The 6011 comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
- An optional ComfyGO Care Protection Plan can be purchased to provide up to 2 years of coverage for the wheelchair. An optional ComfyGO Care+ Protection Plan can be purchased to provide up to 3 years of coverage for the wheelchair. ComfyGO Care and ComfyGO Care+ can be purchased within 90 days of your delivery date.
What is in the box?
- 6011 wheelchair with a lithium-ion battery, joystick (controller), battery charger, anti-tip bars, and the user manual.
- The 6011 does not require much maintenance. Monthly cleaning, inspecting, and tightening of bolts and nuts should keep your wheelchair in good working order. Proper charging of the lithium-ion battery will prolong your battery life.