Battery and Charger
- IQ-7000 AF (auto folding) comes in two battery options, a 288WH (24 volt, 12AH) lithium-ion or a 480WH (24 volt, 20AH) lithium-ion. The 12AH battery is airline and cruise approved and delivers a range up to 13 miles. The 20AH battery is not airline or cruise approved and delivers a range up to 17 miles. The battery charging time is for each battery is 6 to 8 hours.
- The IQ-7000 AF battery can be charged with a regular home outlet. The charging details for each battery (12AH or 20AH) are AC 100 – 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, at 1.5 – 5 amperes. The IQ-7000 AF comes with a standard 24V 2A charger in the box. For quicker charging times, we recommend the 24V 3A charger for the long range 20AH battery. The 24V 3 charger is sold separately.
- The highly efficient lithium-ion battery provides plenty of range.
- The 12AH battery delivers up to 13 miles / 21 km.
- The 20AH battery delivers up to 17 miles / 27 km.
- Driving habits, temperature, weather, loading weight, road environments, and other factors may affect the range.
- The lightweight IQ-7000 AF travel chair comes with two 250W engines. Each motor works independently, and they provide a total motor power of 500W.
- The motor torque is 1.1Nm giving these motors the power to climb angles up to 6 degrees.
- The IQ-7000 AF is a lightweight foldable travel wheelchair. The 12AH (288WH) lithium-ion battery is travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. The 20AH (480WH) lithium-ion battery may not be approved by airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
- The IQ-7000 AF is available with an optional auto folding feature. By using the joystick controller or remote control, the chair can be folded and unfolded automatically. Do not use the auto folding feature while the chair is in motion as this could lead to tipping and severe injuries.
- The IQ-7000 AF chair is equipped with a weather resistant 360-degree joystick controller. The controller contains the power on/off button, the speed selection buttons, the horn button, the battery level display, and the 360-degree joystick controller. If your IQ-7000 AF supports the auto folding feature, your controller will also include the folding and unfolding buttons.
- The IQ-7000 AF comes with a remote controller. The remote control allows you to maneuver the chair, adjust the speed, honk the horn, and folding – unfolding the chair (if applicable). The remote control works at distances up 30 feet.
- The IQ-7000 AF has optional accessories available including a headlight with USB charger, phone holder, cup holder, caregiver controller, and a canopy. Please click here https://comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories for more information on accessories.
- The IQ-7000 AF has five speed selections and a limited top speed of 4 mph. The five speed selections will deliver 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, or 100% of the maximum speed with speed one being 20% of maximum speed and speed five being 100% of maximum speed.
Seating Area Width
- The IQ-7000 AF comes with 19” seating area. The width of the seating area is measured at the widest point between the bars that support the armrest.
Weight of the Chair
- The IQ-7000 AF is a foldable chair is just 60 lbs. without battery. The 12AH battery add 7 lbs. and 20AH battery is 8 lbs.
- Majestic IQ-7000 AF and IQ-7000 AF Auto Folding supports a maximum weight of 350 lbs.
- The IQ-7000 AF wiring, connectors, processor, motors, and controller are weather resistant and are able to resist light rain and winds. It is important to understand that none of the electronics are weather or waterproof and should avoid heavy rains or submersion in water.
- The IQ-7000 AF comes with solid tires. The rear tires are 12” and the front tires are 8”. Pneumatic tires might be available upon request. To inquire about pneumatic tires, please contact us 1 (844) 755-5055, email@example.com, or use LET’S CHAT! feature on our website, https://www.comfygomobility.com
- IQ-7000 AF does not come with a headrest, but it can be purchased separately. Please check: https://www.comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories
- The IQ-7000 AF FDA approved, and UL tested.
- The high-quality canvas travel bag fits perfectly on the IQ-7000 AF and IQ-7000 AF Auto Folding. This is the perfect accessory to protect your wheelchair when traveling or in storage. The travel bag can be added during checkout or on the accessory page, please click here https://www.comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories
- The IQ-7000 AF comes with a standard 3-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
- An optional ComfyGO Care warranty can be purchased to provide up to 2 years of coverage for batteries and electronics. An optional ComfyGO Care+ warranty can be purchased to provide up to 3 years of coverage for batteries and electronics. ComfyGO Care and ComfyGO Care+ can be purchased within 90 days of your delivery date.
What is in the box?
- The IQ-7000 AF wheelchair with a lithium-ion battery, joystick (controller), remote controller, tool set, battery charger, anti-tip bars, and the user manual.
- The IQ-7000 AF does not require much maintenance. Monthly cleaning, inspecting, and tightening of bolts and nuts should keep your wheelchair in good working order. Proper charging of the lithium-ion battery will prolong your battery life.