The Offset Cane is a great choice for those seeking increased stability and balance while walking. It is designed with an ergonomic handle which helps to provide maximum comfort during use. Additionally, it features an offset cane design to help reduce the strain on the wrist and shoulders. The cane is adjustable in height to suit individual needs, making it the ideal choice for those looking for a reliable and comfortable walking aid.
This cane has an offset handle which is ergonomic, comfortable to use and reduces stress on hands and wrist. This functional cane is adjustable in height, with a non-slip rubber foot which provides solid support and stability.
- Made from lightweight aluminum
- Wrist strap
- 1 year warranty
- Height: 31″ – 39″ / 79 – 99 cm
- Increments: 1″ / 2.5 cm
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kg
Setting the Height:
When a cane is a mobility enhancer, we recommend the purchaser have the cane properly sized by a health care professional. If the user wishes to size it on their own, please follow the below steps. Note: A second person may be needed to aid in the process:
- Allow your hands to hang at your sides. There will be a bend in your elbow, this is OK.
- Select the push button setting that positions the handle at wrist level, when your arm is at your side.