- Dual front wheels for added stability
- Feather-touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand for easy transport and storage
- Full lighting package, including high visibility automatic rear brake light system and turn signals
- Delta tiller provides ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation and the ability to rest your wrist on the handle for added comfort
- Easy-to-read LED battery meter
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, lowprofile tires
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Lightweight pinchless hinge seat eight position rotation, sliders and viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access, tiller-mounted charger port for standard dual voltage off-board charger
- 4-pole high-speed motors standard
*Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments
3” at mid-frame
3” x 9” solid
3.5” x 10” solid
|Range Per Charge1,2||
Up to 11.1 miles
|Total Weight Without Batteries3||
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3,5||
55 lbs. (front section)
Type: Foldable molded plastic
Weight: 27.5 lbs.
Material: Black Vinyl
Dimensions: 18” width, 17” depth
Rear-wheel drive sealed transaxle with 24-volt DC motor
|Dual Braking System4||
Regenerative and electromechanical
Size: (2) U-1 standard
Weight U-1: 24 lbs. each
Size: (2) 40 AH (optional), Weight 40 AH: 32 lbs. each
3-amp, off-board (U-1)
5-amp, off-board (40 AH)
|Warranty||Frame: lifetime limited;
Drivetrain: 2-year limited;
Electronics: 2-year limited;
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%).
2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%).
3 AGM or gel cell type required.
4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
|All specifications subject to change without notice. The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.|