Battery and Charger
- The ComfyGO Mobility X-lite Aluminum Alloy Foldable Electric Wheelchair comes equipped with one or two standard 5.2AH lithium-ion batteries featuring a quick-release function, making them easily removable for travel or charging purposes.
- These batteries are airline and cruise approved, allowing for seamless travel experiences.
- The charging time for each battery is 3 to 5 hours.
- The X-lite battery can be charged with a regular home outlet.
- Designed for user convenience, the batteries can be charged either while installed in the wheelchair or independently, ensuring uninterrupted mobility and ease of use.
- The charging details for each battery are AC 100 – 240 Volt, 50 Hertz, at 1.5 – 5 amperes.
- The X-lite comes with a standard 24V 2A charger in the box.
- Each 24V 5.2AH batteries provide an impressive driving range of up to 5 miles.
- However, it is important to note that driving habits, temperature, weather, loading weight, road conditions, and other factors may affect the overall range.
- The lightweight Aluminum Alloy X-lite travel chair is equipped with two 200 brushless silent motors. Each motor operates independently, delivering a combined motor power of 400W.
- The capability to climb inclines up to 6 degrees.
Intelligent Electromagnetic Brakes
- Enjoy a safe and smooth ride with our electric wheelchair featuring intelligent electromagnetic brakes built into the motors.
- Intelligent Electromagnetic Brakes provide several benefits for wheelchairs, including improved safety, smoother braking, and reduced wear and tear on the wheelchair’s components. Unlike traditional braking systems, electromagnetic brakes are highly responsive and can be controlled with precision, allowing for a safer and more comfortable ride. They also require less maintenance and have a longer lifespan compared to other braking systems.
- Additionally, electromagnetic brakes can help prevent the wheelchair from rolling away when parked on a slope or incline, providing greater peace of mind for the user.
- The X-lite is a lightweight foldable travel wheelchair. The each 5.2AH (124.8WH) lithium-ion batteries are travel approved by most major airlines and cruise lines. Before travelling by airline or cruise, please contact the airline or cruise line to confirm their travel battery regulations.
- The X-lite does not require much maintenance. Monthly cleaning, inspecting, and tightening of bolts and nuts should keep your wheelchair in good working order. Proper charging of the lithium-ion battery will prolong your battery life.
- The controller contains the power on/off button, the speed selection buttons, the horn button, the battery level display, and the 360-degree joystick controller.
Cushion & Backrest
- Experience added comfort and easy maintenance with the leather cushion and backrest of our electric wheelchair.
- The X-lite Aluminum Alloy lightweight electric wheelchair is designed for maximum comfort.
- The X-lite doesn’t support a remote controller.
- The X-lite has optional accessories available including a headlight with USB charger, phone holder. Please click here https://www.comfygomobility.com/collections/accessories for more information on accessories.
- The X-lite has seven speed selections and a limited top speed of 4 mph. The 5 speed selections will deliver 20%, 40%, 60%, 80%, or 100% of the maximum speed with speed one being 20% of maximum speed and speed five being 100% of maximum speed.
Seating Area Width
- The X-lite is available 18.5″ seating option. The seat width is measured at the broadest point between the bars supporting the armrests.
- The X-lite offers unrivaled comfort, featuring a 17″ cushion width and 16″ cushion deepth.
- Experience maximum durability and strength with the X-lite series of electric wheelchair, which features a aluminum alloy frame.
- This high-quality material offers superior toughness and corrosion resistance, ensuring that your electric wheelchair can withstand the rigors of daily use and provide long-lasting performance.
Weight of the Chair
- The net weight is 28 lbs without battery.
- Each 5.2AH battery adds 2 lbs to the weight. Therefore, the total weight of the X-lite Aluminum Alloy wheelchair with the single battery is 30 lbs.
- The X-lite Aluminum Alloy wheelchair supports a maximum weight of 220 lbs.
- The X-lite wiring, connectors, processor, motors, and controller are weather resistant and are able to resist light rain and winds. It is important to understand that none of the electronics are weather or waterproof and should avoid heavy rains or submersion in water.
- The X-lite features solid tires, with 12″ rear tires and 7″ solid front tires.
- For added stability and safety, the X-lite wheelchair is equipped with anti-tip wheels. These bars are designed to prevent the wheelchair from tipping over and provide extra support when navigating over uneven terrain or inclines. With this advanced feature, users can enjoy a more secure and worry-free ride, knowing that their electric wheelchair is equipped with additional safety measures.
- The X-lite comes with a standard 1-year frame, 1-year motor, 1-year battery, and 1-year electronic parts warranty.
- An optional ComfyGO Care warranty can be purchased to provide up to 2 years of coverage for batteries and electronics. An optional ComfyGO Care+ warranty can be purchased to provide up to 3 years of coverage for batteries and electronics. ComfyGO Care and ComfyGO Care+ can be purchased within 90 days of your delivery date.
What is in the box?
- The X-lite wheelchair comes with two lithium-ion battery, joystick (controller), battery charger, anti-tip wheels, and the user manual.